Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I love you Dr. Troy!

SEASON 4 OF NIP/TUCK STARTS THIS SUNDY ON CTV!!! OMG this is probably the best thing that has happened to me since I found out I was pregnant!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nip/Tuck, and I love Dr. Christian Troy even more, like, I really do. There is something about him...I'm a married woman so I will stop myself right here, but I have to admit, I have a crush on him. Rob knows and thinks I'm a loser but I don't care.

I have been going to the CTV Web site for months hoping that they would be announcing the airing of the new season, and today my dream came true! It started playing in the US of A last Fall but Canada is slow so it's just airing now. I was about to call CTV and ask them what their problem was, why were they taking their sweet ass time to air the show. But that won't be necessary now that it's playing THIS Sunday at 10pm. Bonus, its also playing in HD on channel 801 if you have ExpressVu!!

My obsession with Dr. Troy Nip/Tuck started about a year ago when my little sister Martine introduced me to the series. She had the first season DVD set at her place one day and I asked her if it was good. She said it was and that I would get addicted. Pffff, whatever. Me? Addicted?So I borrowed it and watched Dr. Troy, I mean, the show, religiously. She was right, I am SO addicted. Obsessed really. it's such a good show. Sure its a little weird and some of the characters are crazy, but that's what makes it so good. And Christian, (yes, we are on a first name basis now) well, he's just perfect!

BTW - I have a link dedicated to Christian on the right-hand side of my blog, go take a peak, its worth it!

Really-happy-Mommy-to-be - out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a "AA" for Nip/Tuck or shall I saw Dr. Troy's addicted fans?? Sometimes I sorry I started all of this!!! :)

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 210 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros are around 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were around 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?