Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Not at all disapointed!

Well, Sunday was a great day! Wanna know why? Because I watched Nip/Tuck, that's why!

It was a great episode! Did any of you watch it??

Christian looks even hotter than he did in the previous seasons. I think he did something with his hair...whatever it is, it works!! The episode was a little weird I must say, with the mother/daughter duo...what the ***? But the rest was awesome, especially with Christian's shrink implying that he might be GAY! Honestly, I don't think he could be because of the way he is with woman...but on the other hand, he does have some gay tendencies. Whatever, gay or nor, he is still my crush and always will be. I heard that in an upcoming episode there is a shower scene with him and Mario Lopez (another hottie) ! THAT I want to see, well, depends on what exactly happens in the shower. If Christian drops the soap, you lost me.

Although I adore the show, going to bed at 11pm is too tough, so I will get my old school VCR at my parents' place and tape this week's episode. That way I can watch it first thing after work on Monday!

Mommy-to-be - OUT!

8 comments:

SC said...

The pregnancy is affecting you, if you think that Mario Lopez is hot!!!

Bex said...

Personally I prefer Mark-Paul Gosseler if we're talking about Saved By the Bell hotties- besides AC Slater had a mullet- I can't get over that.

I missed last weeks episode. But yes Christian is gorgeous... I'll assume you're going to see his new movie??? let me know if you want a date (other than your husband)!

Loukia said...

Get your sleep now, Dal... you won't be sleeping much when bebe arrives! Heehee... America's Next Top Model is on tonight! You watching that?

Dal said...

Firstly- yes Mario is HOT!!! A little fake, but so hot!

Secondly - yes I will for sure go see his movie and if Roberto does not want to go, Bex, we are going!! He is ultra HOT!

Thirdly - Yes I do watch ANTM but I missed all the episodes so far
:-( What time does it play at?

Loukia said...

I think it is on at 8 tonight, channel 15. It's only the 2nd episode, so you haven't missed much!

skichik79 said...

Im with you on mario's hotness .. he was really hot in dancing with the stars ...

I miss the end of all the good shows .. heroes, lost, coz I fall asleep ... ugh this preggers life

Anonymous said...

Dal, I love you but I just can't get passed AC Slater and his acid-washed hammer pants!

But I do agree Dr. Troy is smokin'hot!

Bex said...

thanks Son... I was so hoping i wasn't alone on this one about AC!