Monday, April 10, 2006

Téa turns 3!!!

No not Téa Leone, but Téa my niece! Today she celebrates her 3 month birthday - Happy Birthday Téa!!! She was born on January 10th and was cute as a button(still is!). She's grown a lot since and is the cutest and pudgiest baby ever!!

Rob and I visited her last Sunday and I took A LOT of pictures (I will be remembered as 'the' aunt that every kid thinks is annoying). Anyway, I thought I'd share a few.







Isn't she cute!!!! I almost left with her in my arms that day, promising her parents that I would return her soon (or whenever she would start to cry uncontrolably) but they understandably refused...

Hopefully Rob's brother and his wife will let uncle Rob and crazy-picture-taking aunt Dal babysit Téa soon though because we would love to have her all to ourselves ;-) She would get so much love and attention (even more than Devil Dog does) plus it would be practice for Rob and I, as we will eventually be parents too. Not that I consider Téa as a practice baby but you know what I mean! So cross your fingers that we will get to babysit before we leave for our trip!

Crazy auntie Double D - out


1 comment:

SC said...

Very Cute. And you're right, you will be known as Crazy Aunt D - who can't sing karoake worth S*&$!! Just kidding, you will make a great aunt and a great Mom someday!