Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm slammin' Body Jammin' !

Well I tried the new Body Jam class at Goodlife and it's safe to say that it was the first and last time. Let me explain...

The class started at 6:30 (but I know from experience that if you want a good spot you have to be -at the door- 30 minutes in advance) so my sister Martine and I were there for 6:00. Literaly 1 minute later, half the women in Orléans were at the door too! Anyways, we elbowed our way in the class and found a spot in the back.

After talking for EVER, the instructor finally turned the music on and started busting some moves. Martine and I were laughing of course because we felt like losers! For those of you who don't already know this, I can't dance worth crap, so the idea of me actually attempting to do this is pretty hilarious! Especially when we were mostly surrounded by teeny boppers (that were in the front of the class - where all the 'cool' people hang out of course) giggling and shaking their perfect little butts all over the place. But we didn't let those gluts discourage us, we started Body Jamming. Well because were in the back (not one 'cool' person was to be found) we couldn't actually see the instrutor, making it a little hard to follow. Combine two gals who can't dance, firm little butts, and no instructor, and you've got yourself two frustrated sisters. So 2 minutes in we left. Bye bye Body Jam!

It's too bad that my experience was far from memorable because I was really looking forward to trying it out. I guess I'll stick to my usual classes because evidently, Body Jam is not a class for me!


Double D - out


1 comment:

SC said...

Maybe they should have played Madonna, Like a Virigin, then you would have had the best Body Jam moves in the building while singing at the top of your lungs!! Those teenie boppers wouldn't know what hit 'em!! I think you should try the class again...! I would pay to watch it, if it was anything like your bachelorette party...LOL!!!