Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's a great thing!

Well, I did it!! Like many other baby-gadgets -obssessed parents around the globe, I went and bought 'THE" Bumbo chair. And I gotta say, I'm really glad I did.


However, I always told myself that I wouldn't be persuaded into buying useless baby gadgets that companies are always trying to pimp. So I am a little disappointed that I succombed to the convincing powers of Pimp Master, 'Bumbo' .


It's such a great chair. It's even pediatrician and chiropractor approved! So I'm doing Gabrièle a great favor by giving her great back support from the get-go. I knew I was doing something right by giving in to 'Bumbo'! Furthermore, it's lightweight, compact, made of non-toxic plastic and reasonably priced. It also comes in several colors. I chose green because it's my favorite color AND it's unisex (that way I can use it for baby #2 if he chooses on having outdoor plumbing!). See how thrifty I am? Yes, I know I am. And, you can use the Bumbo from ages 3 to 14 months - it will be useful for a LONG time and babies love it!


Take a look for yourself, here's Gabrièle LOVING her Bumbo









Does anyone else share this degree of love for THE one and only Bumbo??









Mommy - out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dal
Upon reading your post about the Bumbo chair, something went "Ding" in my mind.
There was a piece on cbc.ca yesterday giving safety warnings about the chair.

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/10/29/bumbo-seats.html

Anonymous said...

Good post.