Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"The list"

First of all, a Belated Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to all!! I am sure that 2007 will be a terrific year for all of us :-)

As I was reading my fellow blogging friends' posts in the new year, I noticed that most of them had made some sort of resolutions, a list of things that they would like to accomplish, improve, eliminate, and whatnot, in 2007. So I said to myself, "Why not hop on the band wagon and create my own little list?" So here goes...my first list, EVER!

1. Work on my road rage. So far, not going too well, just the other day I kinda gave the finger to this loser who cut me off. Like I said, I'm working on it!

2. Go to Aquafit class once a week. Not once in a blue moon, but once a week. That too isn't going too well. I was suppose to go yesterday but I was too tired and my dad came over to fix some plumbing issues. But for SURE I'm going tomorrow.

3. Go easy on the pizza pie. As most of you know I am a little obsessed with pizza. I could literally eat it every day. I just love it. Hawaiian is my faaaaavorite kind. There is something about the mix of pineapples and ham on a pizza that just makes it tastes delish! Again, not going great. We ordered pizza last Friday and Rob made a chicken alfredo pizza for dinner last night.

4. Donate more. So far Rob and I have donated quite a bit, but we can always give more. There are so many people who need our help!

5. Make time to call my friends more often. I hate talking on the phone, just hate it, so I rarely never call anyone. I email them instead. I know, its not the same! So, in 2007, I will make the effort to call my friends once a week just to say hi and see how things are going. Since January 1st, I have called NO one. Shame on me...

6. Be more positive at work. I don't want to go into details, but bottom line, I REALLY have to work on this one.

7. Control my spending. I've been trying to work on this one for a very long time, like, 18 years or so. I remember that my allowances would disappear in a day or two and my parents would just shake their head. I was 10 years old for godsakes, what in the hell was I buying??? Anyways, it just got worst and worst over the years. But lately, I'm getting better. For example, I've only bought ONE baby outfit so far. See the progress!

8. Relax a little more. I think a lot of people can relate t this one. In the super fast-paced world we live in its very hard to keep up. And with a baby on the way, it will only get crazier! We should learn from our Spanish friends and take a siesta mid-afternoon. I am sure Canada would be a far better place if every one wouldrelaxx just a little bit. I know, easier said that done, but we can at least try :-)


I think that's all for now, but there might be edits later on throughout the year. If I can accomplish at least half of these I will be happy! Because to tell you the truth, I know that number 3 and probably number 1, will never happen. But hey, you never know.

Mommy-to-be - out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with cutting back on the pizza.... it will be hard to deprive a pregnant lady of her PIZZA, you won't see me pulling that move!

And as for the road rage... well BEST OF LUCK ... you're gonna need it... your not a quebecer, but you are a FRENCHIE FROM ORLEANS... do you see the challenge here ?? Your probably virtually flipping me the bird now! LOL!

:-)
Sara!

skichik79 said...

you have a blog to .. geez all you girlz do ! I just joined .. it's max :P