Tuesday, December 05, 2006

3 months ago, to the day...

It's been a while eh?

Well, I am proud to say that 3 months later, I am still smoke free...and pregnant! Good thing I quit when I did eh?

Dal - pregnant! It still seems so surreal to me....it's so...incredible.
We went for our first ultrasound on November 14th and it was amazing, to see this little baby growing inside of me. It was only 5.6 centimeters long but it looked much bigger, you could see the nose, mouth, legs, and of course, the little pot belly! I must say it was quite a special moment for both Rob and I. He giggled when the baby moved, I cried. He giggled when he saw the tiny little heartbeat, I cried. He giggled when the technician pointed out the baby's legs, I cried. Special moment indeed.


The ultrasound not only confirmed that the baby was healthy and would celebrate its birthday on May 29, 2007, but it also convinced Rob that the baby looks like him...whatever. Must be the bald head! I do have a feeling that I might be having a little boy actually, so maybe Rob is right, maybe the baby will be a spitting image of him! I guess we will have to wait and see!

I promise to keep you updated on any new developments, but for now, I gotta go eat somethin'!

Mommy-to-be - out

2 comments:

Chase said...

Yay! A sibling for me! I promise not to pee on your new carpets or chew them. If I'm too bad, just send me to Aunt Rox-Star! She's fun!

Old Man Crowder said...

Hi there! I found you through Kerry's PopWatch site (we're old friends!)

Anybody who has a link to Pizza Hut and has a constant craving for MacDonald's has to be pretty cool.

If you tell me that cheesecake would round out your top three foods, then we might even be soul mates!

Congrats on the impending arrival!