Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My time has come...

I'm off! I'm off to the world of blogging! Yikes! What have I done?

Do I really want to do this? Do I have time? Am I capable? Screw it, I'm doing it!

I couldn't help myself, I read a couple of blogs on a regular basis (shout-out to my blogging peeps!!) and I LOVE it! I enjoy reading their little stories and finding out interesting things about them. I even laugh out loud sometimes - somewhat embarrasing because I laugh like a mutated sheep/machine gun.

I'm not sure what I'll be blogging about, but I'm sure I'll find some stuff to share...stories about my daily life on the big red limousine, a.k.a OC Transpo, or about my dog who is part devil. Oh, there are so much more!! You won't be able to get rid of me. I'm heeeeeere! (again)

I know that you are all dying to hear them, but please, be patient. As my sister once said: " La patience apporte de grandes récompenses! "

Check back soon!

Double D - out

3 comments:

SC said...

J'aime ça!!!
Double D is in the house....hilarious first post..glad you have joined the blogging world! It's what us CRA peeps do when we're overpaid and underworked!! LOL!

DaniGirl said...

Ooo, you can blog in TWO languages! A most excellent start my friend!

Surferbella said...

No kidding Sara! What's up with only CRA people leaving Dal messages? I consider it an informal daily training session in the art of creative writing...

Great blog Dal - and yes, you do laugh like a machine gun.